Tuesday 2 June 2015

Nigeria's president first international visits---Chad and Niger Republic.

The newly elected President of Nigeria will be making his first international visit after his inauguration to the republic of Chad and Niger.
Image result for president muhammadu buhari
He will be visiting the Presidents of Chad and Niger Republic on Wednesday to discuss security matters.The visit is not unexpected considering President Buhari’s emphatic declaration to fight insurgency in his inaugural speech at the swearing-in held at the Eagles Square in Abuja, the nation’s capital city.
President Buhari had expressed his readiness to tackle the enormous challenges facing the oil-rich nation, one of which is insecurity owing majorly to the activities of the terrorist group, Boko Haram.
He referred to Boko Haram’s insurgency as the “most immediate” challenge he wants to tackle.
It is believed that this trip is to enable the Nigerian President to further discuss with the country’s neighbours on how to curb the dreaded sect, having acknowledged the support of their governments and thanked them for their cooperation with Nigeria in the fight against the militants.
Well...this is good and hopefully the this will help in the fight against Boko Haram. God move president!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...