Tuesday 2 June 2015

Forbes Billionaire gives away his N120b fortune to becoma a Monk.

Millionaire Indian businessman Bhawarlal Doshi  praying to a religious idol during a ceremony where he transitioned to become a Jain monk in Ahmedabad. Doshi became a Jain monk, leaving behind his worldly possessions, at a ceremony on May 31 in the presence of 1,000 holy men and women. Jainism is an Indian religion with some five million followers that focuses on non-violence towards all living beings, and an emphasis of non-possessiveness in order to relinquish attachments to material possessions.

See pictures before he became a Monk....
Image result for bhanwar lal doshiImage result for bhanwar lal doshi
Hmnn....religion....whatever a man feels right and cause no harm...let him embrace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...