Monday 1 June 2015

World-renowned Scientist Becomes Mauritius’ First Female President

For the first time since 1968, Mauritius has got for itself a female president, Ameenah Gurib-Fakim. The new president is  not just any female. She is a world-renowned scientist and biologist.
She will be the first female president of the island, which gained independence from Britain in 1968 after parliament votes on her appointment on Monday June 1, 2015, with a swearing-in ceremony set to take place later in the day.
That's a good one.....more women should be in the helms of affairs of the state and various countries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...