Monday 1 June 2015

Arsenal Fc wins 2015 FA cup!!!

Finally, here come Arsenal, the 2015 FA Cup champions! They climb the famous Wembley steps, faces beaming, and Aston Villa fan Prince William - slightly grim-faced, it has to be said - hands the trophy to Per Mertesacker and Alexis Sanchez. Up goes the cup, and down comes the ticker tape! Arsenal’s win means Southampton are in Europe, with Liverpool going straight into the Europa League group stage. But never mind all that; this is about Arsenal, and especially Arsene Wenger, their manager becoming a bona fide FA Cup legend today.
Way to go arsenal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...