Tuesday 10 March 2015

JEANCARLOS CANELA Confirmed To Play Latin Heartthrob In Eva Longoria Comedy

The Cuban-American singer-songwriter and musician Jencarlos Canela popularly known as Bruno, Andre is having a stellar year and now he's bringing his good looks, charm and talent to NBC.

Fresh off of becoming the first Latin artist to kick-off the world-renown Time Square New Year ball drop countdown, Canela is onto yet another exciting project -- he has been confirmed to star on NBC's new sitcom "Telenovela," which is created and produced by Eva Longoria, Universal Music Latino reports.
Canela, whose albums include both Spanish and English, will make his debut on English-language television on "one of the most important networks in the world, as he kicks off his crossover in to the general market."
The multi-faceted star will play a character much like himself -- "a like Latino bi-cultural, singer-songwriter, musician and actor," Universal Music Latino adds.
So happy for him...I always knew he would go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...