Thursday 12 March 2015

Nigerian Senate confirms Obanikoro as minister !!!


Image result for musiliu obanikoro
The Nigerian senate yesterday confirms Obanikoro as minister despite Ekiti state scandal.Mr. Obanikoro was named recently in a leaked tape as a principal actor in the state’s governorship election rigging in 2014, sparking national outrage . The senate defended his confirmation while speaking with the press after Obanikoro's confirmation, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Media and Publicity, Enyinnaya Abaribe said all the reasons for not wanting to get him confirmed by APC Senators were still allegations and until it is proven otherwise by a competent law court, Obanikoro stands innocent.

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...