Tuesday 10 March 2015

DANNY WELLBECK SUNK MANCHESTER UNITED'S DREAM!!!


Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck has scored against his former Manchester United for the first time in his career.
The England international was on the books of United until the summer of 2014, when he moved to their Premier League rivals Arsenal.
The Red Devils manager, Louis van Gaal, later claimed that he did not need Welbeck as he did not have the quality to start regularly for his team, according to The Telegraph.
Against United in the ongoing FA Cup quarter-final tie at Old Trafford, the 24-year-old started and scored.
Welbeck found the target just past hour mark when he shot home from close range past Spain international goalkeeper David de Gea.
This is the first time that the Englishman has played at Old Trafford since leaving United in the summer, but he did not refrain from celebrating.
I don't blame Danny boy for celebrating though it was suppressed. I know he still loves Manchester united but scoring against them was incredible and a thing of joy. Way to go Danny Wellbeck. The future of Manchester united is bleak.....not sure...Can they make it to top 4 by the end of the season? If not..what happens to their manager Luiz Vaan Gaal? Will he go by the way of David Moyes? Share your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...