Friday 6 March 2015

CHIBOK GIRLS STILL ALIVE ----PRESIDENT JONATHAN SAYS!

Image result for goodluck jonathan speakingThe Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan  has assured the parents of the Abducted Chibok girls and all Nigerians that the girls are still alive and his government was doing everything possible to rescue them.   He spoke when he appeared on a Live Discussion programme on an African Independent Television (AIT), Kaakaki monitored in Abuja hinged his optimism on the assumption that had the  girls been killed, the terrorists would have publicly displayed their corpses in order to induce fear. President Jonathan admitted during the programme that government under rated the capacity of the Boko Haram sect and this explains why they are so entrenched. According to the President, with the increased capacity of the military which has taken possession of more than 65 percent of the platform needed to prosecute the war, the remaining territories still under the control of the terrorists would soon be recaptured.
Image result for chibok girls
Speaking on why the girls have not been recovered despite the gains recorded by the military, the president said its is because “reasonable territories are still in the hands of Boko Haram.
I pray the girls are found and brought back safely. But who are the girls used as suicide bombings? Are they Chibok girls??? Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...