Wednesday 4 March 2015

GHANA PRESIDENTIAL JET ON FIRE!


Ghana presidential jet caught fire on Tuesday at the Kotoka International Airport in the capital Accra. Reports say the Falcon 900, slowed down and caught fire while attempting to take off.  A press statement issued by the Ghana Armed Forces and signed by the Director of Public Relations, Lieutenant Commander, Andy La-Anyane noted that “the fire was caused as a result of friction between the wheels and the runway surface". The jet was said to be on its way to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea on a mission. Fortunately, there was no causalities.

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...