Monday 30 March 2015

NIGERIA VOTES!!!!

Image result for nigeria votes         Good morning everyone....well the most populous black Nation in the world...NIGERIA voted on Saturday! It was a somewhat calm atmosphere....there was an impressive turn out of voters and violence was at the minimum.
International observers have praised Nigeria's elections, despite technical hitches, protests and reports of violence.
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said in a statement that voting had been "largely peaceful and orderly".
Voting continued for a second day on sunday  in some parts of Nigeria after problems with new electronic card readers.
Well we pray that when results are announced that there wont be issue, violence.
God bless Nigeria!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...