Thursday 26 March 2015

Florida teen shot his siblings and kills himself!!!

Image result for murder sign
A 13-year-old boy in Florida fatally shot his 6-year-old brother, wounded his 16-year-old brother and then killed himself on Wednesday during an argument over food, authorities said.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office received a call about the shooting at 6:19 p.m. local time in the city of Hudson, some 45 miles (72 km) north of Tampa, the office said in a statement.
The three brothers were squabbling over dinner, the statement said, when the 13-year-old grabbed a handgun and shot his two brothers before killing himself. The children were home alone at the time.
The older brother was taken to a hospital and his injuries were not considered life-threatening, the statement said. The names of the children were not released by authorities.
"This is a horrific scene," Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco Chris said, according to the Tampa Bay Times newspaper. "This is a nightmare when you hear about the ages of these boys, a 6-year-old that was probably playing in his room, an argument over food and he lost his life."
The Times said that the children's mother was at work and a fourth son, who is 18-years-old, was not at the house.
(culled:yahoo news)
This is so sad! How did he get a gun? Why were they unattended to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...