Tuesday 17 March 2015

Good day Lori bloggers!!!

Hello Lori bloggers....its been really hectic for me.....sorry for the break in transmission...it was due to overload of work!!!!
Well lets do a little catch up quickly.......
From Chelsea fc out of the Champions league....and a draw at Stamford bridge in the EPL with Southampton and Manchester city losing to relegation bound Burnley fc.
Well, all is not lost for Chelsea...as the premier league title is still in sight.
In Nigeria...After days of intense fighting, Nigerian troops Monday afternoon finally flushed out Boko Haram militants from Bama in Borno State, defence authorities have said.

(photo credit: premium times)
Bama, the second largest Local Government Area in Borno, fell to Boko Haram on September 11, 2014.
Some residents, mostly women and children who tried to flee the area at the time were reported to have died of thirst and hunger as insurgents tightened their grip on the town.
Some men of the town were beheaded, residents say.
Bama was one of two most important towns held by Boko Haram for months.
The other, Gwoza, is now the only town under the control of Boko Haram, a violent jihadist group that has slaughtered more than 15,000 people since 2009.
Boko Haram uses Gwoza as its headquarter.
Good news you say...our fight against the terrorist is still on and may the lord help us, heal our lands and bring back our girls!
Well, will keep you posted on more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...