Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy 78th birthday to former president Olusegun Obasanjo

Image result for olusegun obasanjoImage result for olusegun obasanjo
Happy Birthday Sir........Wishing you many more years!!!!
And the president celebrated in style. He joined members of staff of his Library, the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library OOPL and officials of the Ogun state government in a novelty match played at the MKO Abiola stadium Abeokuta, Ogun state to kick-off celebration yesterday.
He scored two goals during the match...... see pictures.
Image result for olusegun obasanjo playing footballImage result for olusegun obasanjo playing footballImage result for olusegun obasanjo playing football
Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...