Wednesday 18 March 2015

Stephen Keshi's fate will be known in 4 days time ..... NFF

Image result for stephen keshi     The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) expects to be able to confirm whether Stephen Keshi will stay as the country’s head coach or not in four days’ time, according to its president Amaju Pinnick.
Image result for amaju pinnick
Contract renewal talks between the football federation and the 53-year-old tactician has been deadlocked since the end of last summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
However, Pinnick insists the long-standing negotiations is drawing to its conclusion but has not been able to ascertain whether Keshi will accept the new NFF offer.
Just so tired of the state of our football...the back and forth discussion on the coach of the super eagles is tiring! Keshi should take the contract or reject it and NFF had better get a replacement in line in case Keshi rejects it and not wait for how so long to get a replacement!!!!! Share your thoughts abeg.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...