Sunday 22 November 2015

Worried 5 - Am not good in bed!!!

Image result for worried woman    I chose to remain anonymous , I am a single lady in my late twenties and I am not good in bed . As in during love making. I have had several relationship and I know with conviction that the reason why men leave me is because I am frigid  in bed.  I don't know how to move or perform. I don't know what to do. Am scared that this will affect my marriage in the future. What do I do? Is there what I can do to improve my performance or my frigidity? Someone please help me.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously??? Everything in life is learnt!!! I bet you have only met average guys....don't worry a true guy will come your way that will teach you the act of making love. Everyone can be coached!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth my dear is that we can't all be the same. But thank God there's room to make it better. There are books you can read as an adult even matured movies that can help you out. Most importantly I believe God will bring your way a man that will understand you and teach you better.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...