Tuesday 24 November 2015

My husband is a serial cheat.....but i still love him.

My name is Bose ( not real name) I have been married for 3 years now and my husband is a cheat ...a serial cheat. I knew this long ago after I married him and I have spoken to him, fought ,counselled him but every time he seems remorseful but after weeks he jumps out again. He just cant keep it in his pants. Well I love him still because he is a great husband, a marvellous lover and a wonderful father. Should I leave him because of his cheating because everyone in my neighbourhood and family knows this his irresponsible acts. He just cant stop. I am really embarrassed but I cant think about a life without him. Is there where he can get help to make him change? I really love him and don't want to leave him but people have started pointing fingers at me in my estate , as the wife of the serial cheat! People have reported him to me, I do care about all this but what can I do as I cant stop him but live with him.
Please I need your advise, how can he stop? What can make him stop? Please help.

3 comments:

  1. I really can't understand why you would want to stay with a cheating man? Is it low self esteem or just for security? You really need to think about catching disease. You really need to talk to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You speak as a responsible rather a woman who wants a really good family life... in my opinion; don't leave him, you may have come into his life to help him solve this cheating/ hell sure habit. let people call or point fingers you... does it really matter? at least you did't say he is an armed robber or any other....abstaining from a week or two shows he could completely abstain from it.. ask serial/ chain smokers who final got over it... they will tell you it was not easy... stick to him while you continue working on him... good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friends my name is Mary Kathy , i live in U S A. I am out here to testify the good works of Dr.Ogumen in My life,and now my life is back !!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all. I came across several testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb and cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and also spell to get a good paid job. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Catherine, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 3days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email. After reading all these, I decided to give him a try. I contacted him on via email and explained my problem to him. and he told me what i needed to do, and i did just as he instructed. In just 3day, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever before. Dr.Ogumen you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him and get your problems solved today! His direct cell number:+2348112060028 you can also add him on whatsapp:+23470
    64358629 Email:ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...