Sunday 22 November 2015

I AM BACK AND BETTER

HEY LORI BLOGGERS.......FINALLY , AM BACK !!!
Hi everyone.....it's been a long time we spoke on this forum. Well I had a lot of things going on but now I have settled down to a new job and am back and hopefully better.
Well a lot of things have been going on....and course life goes on. Thanks for those Lori bloggers who still keep in touch through comments and enquires on why the posts stopped. Thank you all for being loyal and I appreciate you all.
I have a lot of true life stories that have been sent to me .....so I will be posting these stories soon...but don't forget the essence of this.....give real life( realistic ) answers, comments, advice's to the stories cos they go a long way in affecting , impacting people's lives.
So stay tuned!!!
And for the other posts on football, entertainment....they sure will be coming soon. Keep a tab with Lori's blog.
From your host.....Lorisugar

5 comments:

  1. Waoh!!! Welcome back Lorisugar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Lori.......missed the true life sections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lori..... i am a first time Loriblogger and i am already thrilled with the real life section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous 10:45. It is really good to be back and I hope to keep the true life sections exciting. Stay logged on. Cheers.

      Delete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...