Monday 23 November 2015

Angry Man 1 - my wife is too dirty!

Image result for angry black man  My name is Ibrahim and I have been married for 2 years and I have a problem or rather I am facing a problem with my wife. I love her ( don't be mistaken) She is actually the love of my life but she is really Dirty!!! She cant keep the house tidy, she cant clean , make the bed nor even wash the toilet. I always assist or rather do this things but that's not right as she has refused to learn and this is affecting my relationship with her, As we keep quarrelling about house chores. Whenever I travel and come back the house is like a pigsty. I don't want to involve her parents but  this is getting out of hands. There are strands of hair and extensions lying  everywhere in the bathroom, bed unmade, clothes strewn everywhere, plates pilled up in the kitchen. What should I do? She has refused to change. Imagine now that we do not have a kid , what will happen when we have kids. Please advise me on how to handle this because am really not liking going home to a messy house! Help a brother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...