Monday 23 November 2015

Abubakar Audu, APC's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead

 
Image result for abubakar audu
The gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi state, Mr. Abubakar Audu is dead. Mr. Audu died of undisclosed medical reasons shortly after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared his victory at the elections inconclusive. The cause of death is not yet determined.
This is so shocking.....well what can we say...Rest in peace.What do you think will now happen in Kogi state...who will be the APC flag bearer or rather who will be the deputy. Does this mean victory for PDP?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...