Thursday 23 July 2015

Multiple explosions hit Gombe again, many feared dead​!!!

Multiple bomb explosions have been reported in two motor parks in Gombe state this evening. Two bomb explosions went off at the Dadin kowa motor park while the another one went off at Tashan Dukku motor park. Many people are feared dead.​The blasts, suspected to be from Improvised Explosive Devices worn by suicide bombers, occurred at about 7p.m. This happened after  last week, explosions by suspected Boko Haram suicide bombers killed 50 people inside the town’s main market last week.
So Sad, our government should do something concrete to put a stop to all this senseless killings....it is too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...