Thursday 16 July 2015

HOUSE BOY WHO KILLED BOSS SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING!!!

The house boy who beheaded his boss a retired Senior magistrate, Mrs Olufunmilayo Timeyin on the 28th march at her resident in laderinestate in obafemi-owode LGA of Ogun state was yesterday sentenced to death by hanging by an Ogun state high court judge after finding him guilty of murder. The house boy ,26 year old David Idah, the houseboy was said to have been stealing from his boss and this made her fire him. David allegedly scaled the fence of the late Timeyin’s  bungalow, deactivated the security system inside the building and laid siege within the premises before hacking the retired magistrates to death. He was captured and arrested. Till judgment was passed on him yesterday.
So sad, may the soul of the woman rest in peace. Thank God for justice!!! Such a wicked man , how could you just kill her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...