Monday 27 July 2015

Big Brother Africa 2015 edition cancelled!!

Image result for Big brother africa LOGOThe acclaimed Africa’s biggest reality TV show, Big Brother Africa (BBA) has been cancelled. Organizers of the reality TV show said their decision to cancel this year’s show was due to lack of sponsorship. The organizers , Africa magic and Endemol were unable to get sponsorship for this year's edition of the controversial show.
Well, to all BBA lovers....no show this year....does that man the death of the show? Is it losing its popularity? Is the moral critics of the show finally getting their way??? Share your thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...