Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ex body builder loses battle with liver cancer which he blamed on 10,000 calorie per day pizza and energy drink diet!

Dean Wharmby, 39, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, passed away on Sunday after losing his battle with liver cancer. He died in a hospice with his partner Charlotte Rigby by his side (pictured inset). Mr Wharmby, an ex-bodybuilder (pictured left) was told he had just weeks to live in November last year after a large tumour was found on his liver. He had been trying to fight the disease by using natural medicine, taking vitamins and adopting a strict diet which involved cutting out sugar and meat (he is pictured, right, with his partner Charlotte and daughter Scarlett). Previously, he had survived on a 10,000 calorie a day diet of burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches - washed down with seven to eight cans of energy drink.
(culled:mailoline)
So sad....Please let us watch the things we eat or drink....try as much as possible to eat right. I know its not easy but it is necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...