Thursday 9 July 2015

Laughing gunman kills man holding his one-year-old daughter

Maniac: 21-year-old Bronx father Allen McQueen was shot and killed Tuesday by a laughing maniac in broad daylight while carrying his one-year-old daughter
A 21-year-old Bronx father was shot and killed Tuesday by a laughing maniac in broad daylight while carrying his one-year-old daughter.
Allen McQueen dropped dead to the ground after taking a bullet in the head around 1:30pm. His daughter fell to the bloodstained ground, but was thankfully unharmed.

'The guy who did the shooting was running away and laughing. He seemed like an insane person.
The guy who got shot had the baby in his hands. He was trying to run for cover because he was trying to protect the little girl. Family members say McQueen was a loving parent who spent all the time he could with the little girl.
They were on their way to a Parkchester park at the time of the slaying--a slaying police believe was likely gang-related. While he was a good father to his little girl, McQueen's rap sheet was reportedly long and included over 20 arrests for robbery, drugs, weapons possession and larceny.
So sad!! May he rest in peace. Hoping the little girl will be taken good care of.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...