Thursday 16 July 2015

MY WIFE LOVES TO FIGHT, WHAT DO I DO?

Image result for fighting black woman cartoon My name is frank and I have been married for 2 years now to a beautiful woman who is caring and homely. But she has a very disturbing, embarrassing and spontaneous habit of fighting. At every opportunity she wants to get in your face and have a brawl. she does this even with the neighbors, for every issue that could be overlooked, she must fight with the person and she is always the one to start it. I come home and find her bruised from fighting, and the neighbors complaining to me about her. she is a learned woman that work in a structured organization, from a good home but she loves confrontation and will jump in your face. I don't hit women, but she has torn my shirt before in an argument, slapped me , pushed me. What do I do to stop all this tendencies. There was a time she came home with a battered car and looking scruffy, she has apparently fought with the person who bashed her car. This is not right and I am getting tired. please advise me on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...