Monday 11 June 2018

RAS KIMIONO-----THE RUMBA STLYEE MASTER IS DEAD!!!

Image result for ras kimono biographyThe music  legend , the master of the Rum-bar stylee is dead. Ras Kimonois dead!!! Born 9 May 1958. He died yesterday the 10th of June 2018. The Nigerian music industry have lost a legend, one of the prolific and style creators of music. Born  Ekeleke Elumelu , he is a reggae artist whose debut album Under Pressure, led by the single "Rum-Bar Stylée", was a big hit in the Nigerian Music scene in 1989. He would be remembered for his hits songs like Under pressure , Natty get jail, Rhumba style.
His song were a true reflections of the suffering , environmental issue, poverty prevalent in the society and went on to win several awards including the Nigeria Music Awards, Fame Music Awards and many more.
He will be missed ..... Rest in peace Kimono!! You are a legend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Rest in peace Ras kimono. you came conquered and left your mark in the sand of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A legend.....so sad. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...