Tuesday 5 June 2018

2018 FIFIA WORLD CUP------------what are your expectations?

Image result for 2018 world cupThe most glamorous, prestigious, exciting competition in the world is  9 days to go. The world is waiting for the kick off ;of what promises to be a beautiful stage of the greatest competitive football games in Russia to take place. Hotels and reservations are booked, tickets for matches are sold out, bags and baggges are being taken , airlines are booked for the cold beautiful country RUSSIA.
It promises to be spectacular, with the footballing nations such as Spain, Germany, Argentina, Brazil...aiming for the Cup and the likes of England, Netherland hoping for a better show than recent times and Nigeria, Egypt and other african countries striving to get to the semi-finals for the first time.
It sure will be spectacular with the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristano Ronaldo hoping to join the leagues of world champions ( those who have lifted the world cup). 
Personally i am watching for the samba football, the mesmerizing play by Brazil's Neymar....what are you expecting? Who do you want to see at the world cup??? Lets hear from you....drop your comments

2 comments:

  1. I am expecting good football. New talents will be discovered. The whole world in a place. Simply beautiful. # Russia 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is joseph,dont be suprise if you see nigeria in semi-final, let expect more from neymar, Kylian Mbappe, alex iwobi, ousmane dembele, philippe coutinho, lionel messi, cristano ronaldo, mohammed salah,and history is coming soon.......

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...