Tuesday 12 June 2018

SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA ARRIVE IN RUSSIA IN STYLE !!!

The Super Eagles of Nigeria arrived in Russia in style looking good in their traditional outfit. 
This is different from the usual outfit by most teams arriving in Russia., different from the suits or tracksuits.
Players and officials of the Nigerian national football team arrive at Mineralnye Vody International Airport on June 11, 2018, ahead of the Russia 2018 World Cup football tournament.
See Photos below:
 
(photo credit: premium times) 
Way to go Eagles ...keep slaying but remember ....Soar like the eagles you are and be WINNERS.
Lori bloggers what do you think about our handsome , young and talented players and how they arrived in styles. First the beautiful jerseys and now this?? NFF...thumbs up!!! Up Super Eagles. Share your thoughts.......

4 comments:

  1. Na football, na him make una go play no be to do fine boys. #bring the trophy home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super eagles have won the fashion world cup....but they should focus on wining the real world cup. All the same good job by the Nigerian football federation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish super eagles...Nigerians ...the fashion slayers. We rocked the traditional attire well. we no dey carry last. Up Eagles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is joseph, up super eagle up nigeria, fashion eagle, traditional eagle, i'm seeing nigeria in the quarter final........up nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...