Tuesday 12 June 2018

OFFICIAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENT FOR RUSSIA 2018

From the musical and loud sound of the VUVUZELA of the South African that was proudly used at the 2010 world cup in South Africa Image result for vuvuzela            to the softer rhythm of CAXIROLA of the Brazilians  used at the 2014 world cup in Brazil Image result for caxirolaand now to the officail instrument with which the Russians hope to stir the world with the musical Spoons called the LOZHKAS.Image result for lozhkas musical spoons The world cup not only brings the world together but also showcase the different cultures, our unique differences . So let enjoy the musical spoons as we cheer on our teams with the Lozhkas.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Russia...you wont be out shined by the vuvuzela.
    The musical spoons.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...