Wednesday 11 July 2018

World cup updates: France knocks out Belgium!!!

The World cup is almost at its final stage with the semi-finals underway. With England defeating  Sweden 2:0 , France wining 2:0 against Uruguay , Russia beaten by Croatia and Belgium sending home another big footballing nation Brazil by a a 2:1 scoreline in the quarter finals.
Image result for france vs belgium
The semi final started yesterday and above all odds and speculations the Les blues of France won against the Red devils of Belgium from a goal form an unlikely goal scorer Samuel Umtiti a defender.
 Image result for france vs belgiumImage result for france vs belgium celebration

It was a game that saw France all out attacking in the first half with Eden hazard simply fantastic in the first half but the French men defended all through  the second held thereby frustrating Eden hazard . 
 
Image result for england vs croatia
Tonight the Three lions of England will be facing Croatia . It promises to be an exciting game. Will England have much control of the ball when playing against the compact team of Croatia with Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic? Will Harry Kane goal tally increase, will Dele Alli score again today and will Raheem Sterling finally get a goal?
Share your thought on the upcoming game. Remember accurate scoreline prediction gets a gift.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...