Wednesday 18 July 2018

JUVENTUS : The Christiano Roanldo's effect!!!!!!!!!

Image result for cristiano ronaldo       It is no longer news that Christiano Ronaldo left Real Madrid to join the italian giants Juventus on a world record sale of the club(Real Madrid)Image result for juventus

 Juventus sold 850,000 jerseys in the whole of the 2016/17 season. They have sold 520,000 in the first day of Christiano Ronaldo's unveiling alone. That is what is called a Christiano Ronaldo's effect!!!!Serie A had arguably the most exciting title race in Europe's top leagues last season, as Napoli challenged Juventus for long periods while the Milan clubs also had a resurgence of sorts, and more eyes will be on Italian football after Ronaldo's stunning move to Turin.


Image result for juventus

What a great feat that is......Ronaldo is on a record breaking run...lets watch  out and see those records he would shatter as he starts with Juventus this new season. 
Do you think he would be successful in Italy? Drop your comments below.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...