Thursday 20 August 2015

Beautiful ,talented lawyer found strangled in her home!!!

Image result for elizabeth nnyanzi Image result for elizabeth nnyanziA ‘beautiful and talented’ City lawyer has been found strangled in her family home. Elizabeth Nnyanzi, 31, a former pupil at the prestigious Cheltenham Ladies’ College, was found in an ‘unresponsive’ state by detectives. Paramedics raced to the scene but she was pronounced dead at the £600,000 London home she shared with her parents and two sisters. Mechanic Peter Kibisu, who was understood to be living with the family, was arrested on suspicion of murder the following day. He and Miss Nnyanzi were said to be such long-term friends that they referred to each other as cousins.Wearing a grey sweatshirt and jogging bottoms, the 23-year-old appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded into custody.
Miss Nnyanzi, who studied medicine at Imperial College before switching to follow in her father’s footsteps as a lawyer, was described by her family as a ‘young star’ whose death was ‘a huge loss to society’. She worked for several charities and was said to be a keen singer who had been asked to perform in an opera at the Royal Albert Hall.
A relative, who did not wish to be named, said: ‘It’s horrible. I’m shocked because I have known her since she was a baby. She’s a lovely girl. So beautiful and doing very well. She was a very talented girl, a young star.
‘It is a really big loss not just for the family but for society in general because she has always done good things for people. We don’t know what happened. It’s the police’s job to find out.’
(culled: mailonline)
Another young brilliant mind cut short!! I hope the authorities get the killer. So sad. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.








4 comments:

  1. So sad. This life is do unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another black killed, its become a daily news from either in UK or America... these countries we read are better secured than ours... I pray she gets eternal rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. wrecked rental car no insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...