Sunday 6 December 2015

Terror in London after knifeman threatening revnge for airstrikes against Syria!!!

According to mailonline a knifeman slashed a man  at a busy London tube station and allegedly shouted 'this is for Syria' before being Tasered by police in what has been described by Scotland Yard as a terrorism attack.
The victim suffered serious knife injuries at Leytonstone underground station shortly after 7pm last night.
Anti-terror police are now investigating the attack after eyewitnesses claimed they could the 29-year-old man shout 'this is for Syria' and 'all of your blood will be spilled' during the terrifying attack.

The wave of terrorism is becoming so threatening, lets all fight against terrorism. Lives are lost each day due to some senseless killings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...